St Mary's Church is situated opposite the Village Hall at postcode IP23 7QD and is open to the public daily.
Services are held every Sunday and timings are published on the notice board, newsletter and on the link on the left.
The Village War Memorial is located in the Churchyard and is Grade 2 Listed as a richly ornamented wheel-head cross in the Celtic style. The Memorial was built by Mr E E Saunders of Ipswich, who erected many war memorials in Suffolk. The war memorial was unveiled in March 1920 to the memory of the 14 local men who gave their lives in the First World War.
Rev Dr Guy Sumpter Tel: 01379 871986
Mrs Jean Housley Tel: 01728 628427
Mrs Marjorie Hodder Tel: 01728 628161